Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sun Drop Party!

I was lucky enough to be chosen for a Sun Drop party from Crowdtap! They send me a gift card for soda and pizza, decorations and a fun activity kit!


Most of the party guests had never tried Sun Drop before, so it was a great chance for them to try it out. My dad said the package reminded him of Squirt, that he used to drink as a kid. 


Everyone thought the soda was great, and the fact that it comes in Diet was a bit hit. It is a very citrus and sweet flavor, but it also doesn't taste too sour or overly sugary like some other sodas. I think this is a great alternative to sodas like Mountain Dew! 

Getting a little hyper, maybe it's all the soda??

Overall, the party was a big hit, and some of my guests have told me that they have purchased bottles of Sun Drop since the party! Everyone loves Sun Drop!

Even Miley had fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment