Monday, May 27, 2013

Old Navy Active Wear...One of my Favorite Samplings Yet!

I have been busy with Crowdtap this month! I posted earlier about my beach party, and then I was lucky enough to just finish a Sample and Share with Old Navy active wear!


I have always loved workout clothes. I use them when I go to the gym, if I am out for a run, or for some loose clothing when I am doing stretches at home. I use them to workout, but I also love them for just around the house or as every day clothing. I find workout pants to be so much more comfortable than most, they are way softer than jeans, and not as baggy as sweat pants. Plus, workout clothing looks cute, and not all frumpy like sweats.

When we got to Old Navy for our sampling, I noticed that the active wear section of the store was a little smaller than I was expecting. The section of bikinis (that I shopped in for the party earlier this month) was HUGE, so anything would have seemed small compared to that. But after browsing a little, there were plenty of options available. There were all different styles, from shorts, to capris, to pants. As well as tshirts, tanks and jackets for the top.

A shot of Old Navy's active wear section

I noticed some of the tanks were on clearance (which I can't get with my Crowdtap coupons), but I tried one on just to see how it fit. I love the bright purple color and the racer back is perfect for summer. I like to get lots of sun on my back and shoulders, so I usually pick the racer backs for that reason! 

Purple tank

I also tried on another one of the tanks in the same style as the purple one, but this was a solid pink color. I didn't like the pink and much as the purple that was on clearance, but it was still a nice color. I had some problems with the bra inserts fitting me weird, so I passed on this top. 

Ready to workout!

I love this next outfit I tried on. The pants were incredibly soft and the most comfortable of all that I tried on. The top was also very soft, it was one of the lightest materials I have seen. It would be perfect for a jog because it would dry instantly. I really thought about getting this top but decided that I might have enough tanks as it is.But I did actually ended up getting these pants with my coupon! 

LOVE these clothes, so soft and comfy!

Next, I tried on this fab black jacket. I have a few sporty jackets but they are polar fleece which gets so hot and icky. This one is very warm but not gross like the polar fleece, and it compresses everything in just the right areas. I actually felt like I could wear a smaller size but the wrists were too tight on me. I love this jacket because it is soft, comfy and also has these cool little thumb holes so your hands can stay warm! Not sure I will use that in Florida, but it adds to the comfort level. I wasn't going to pass up on getting this top! I have worn it a few times since purchasing it and I couldn't be happier with it. 

The jacket fits perfectly. 

Thumb holes!

So with this sampling, I was pleasantly surprised. I have felt like in the past, at Old Navy, it was hard to find things that really fit me properly. I have always had to try on so many styles to find one that fits. Well with the active wear, everything was amazing. There was not one thing I tried on that I wouldn't wear in my day-to-day life. They were so comfortable and very practical. One of the pairs of pants even had a little pocket sewn in so you could hold a pair of keys or Chapstick while running. I thought that was so great! I am always stashing stuff in my sports bra. LOL! 

So I will for sure be stopping back in Old Navy whenever I am in need of more workout gear. The clothing was made to have very high quality, and like I said I was more impressed with the active wear than any other sampling I have done with Old Navy. Very comfy stuff!!!

We tried on so much!

And had a blast!

 Thanks again to Old Navy and Crowdtap! The clothes are amazing, I have been wearing them already!

Leaving the store with our goods!

*  *  *

I was able to shop and get these items for free via Crowdtap, however the opinions are my own. 














No comments:

Post a Comment